Diabetes mellitus in cats
Scroll down for links to online resources, videos, and answers to frequently asked questions.
Did you know that Dr. Dennis was asked to be on the panel for the American Association of Feline Practitioners to develop their online resources to help veterinarians and their clients manage feline diabetes in a way that is cat-friendly and evidence-based.
More Resources for Cats
- Royal Veterinary College pet diabetes management app (Android or Apple)
- American Association of Feline Practitioners catfriendly.com has specific Diabetes information
- Freestyle Libre wearable blood glucose monitor information
- VetPen, an alternative to syringes for insulin injection
- How to dispose of syringes, needles, and lancets in New Hampshire
- Video demonstrations of giving insulin injections and testing your cat's blood glucose are below